Precise manufacturing of calibration gas mixtures involves many critical steps-consideration of chemical raw material purity as well as detailed impurity characterization; calculation of phase behavior for the calibration gas mixture; precise blending; and finally, independent confirming analysis of the final calibration gas mixture.
Before starting, requested specialty gas mixes are first evaluated for potential phase problems using advance computer modeling. Following this, the specialty gas mixture is precisely blended to exacting specifications on high sensitivity gravimetric balances. All calibration weights are traceable to the US-NIST. Finally, the specialty gas mixture is analyzed using state-of-the-art analyzers to confirm that the blended and analyzed values agree with each other according to the stated product specifications. For a list of the most common components, take a look at our typical specialty gas components page.
CALIBRATION GAS STANDARDS
- BTU Measurement Specialty Gas Standards
- Environmental Calibration Gas Standards
- Petrochemical and Hydrocarbon Calibration Mixtures in Gas or Liquid Phase
- Health & Safety Calibration Gas Standards in Disposable Cylinders
- Specialty Pure Gases for Various Applications
- Custom Laboratory Gas Standards
GAS HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- SS Sampling Cylinders
- Tedlar Sampling Bags
- Purification Trap
- Piston Cylinders
- Specialty Gas Regulators
- Various Other Pure Gases
- Customer Care
- Flexible Options
- On-time Delivery
- Technical & Application Assistance
Bài viết tương tự
Dữ liệu đang cập nhật ...